Oviedo (Spain) ⁄ 18 - 20 Jun 2015
Terms and Conditions
At least one author of each accepted paper must attend the conference and present the paper. To prevent no-shows on the program, at least one author of each accepted paper needs to register and pay the registration fee by April 20, 2015. If your paper is accepted and we do not receive it by the final deadline, it will not appear in the proceedings.
It is important that all papers in the proceedings are consistent in style to give the ISoF proceedings a more consistent and professional look. We appreciate your cooperation. Submit your paper as a WORD file — not as a pdf file — on the website.
Please, use this word template to upload your paper.
In the paper file:
- The first page is the cover page.
- The second page includes the title, the abstract and five keywords that describe the paper. The keywords will allow visitors to the International Society of Franchising website, to locate the titles of papers that match their interests.
- The following pages are the body of the text.
- Follow the template format, including font size, Times New Roman, font size 12 for your cover page and all pages of your paper
- Please, do not modify the template suggested by this cover page when you introduce headings in the body of your manuscript.
Announcement of the upcoming BRQ Special Issue
BRQ Special Issue: “Cooperative Interorganizational Relationships: New Advances and Management Challenges”
Marko Grünhagen, Eastern Illinois University
Manuel González-Díaz, University of Oviedo
Submission Deadline: September 30, 2015