Visiting predoctoral researcher
- Instituto Mixto de Investigación en Biodiversidad
Universidad de Oviedo, Campus de Mieres
Edificio de Investigación – 5ª planta
c/ Gonzalo Gutiérrez Quirós s/n
33600 Mieres, Asturias. Spain.
- 2021-present: Visiting fellow/PhD student at the Biodiversity Research Institue. PhD Supervisor: Jaime Bosch Pérez.
- 2018-2019: Master in Conservation and Management of the Natural Environment at Cadiz University.
- 2016-2019: Master in Nature Conservation at Czech University of Life Sciences (Prague, Czech Republic).
- 2011-2014: Degree in Applied Ecology Czech University of Life Sciences Prague (Prague, Czech Republic).
Study of the incidence, and management proposals, of two emerging infectious diseases of amphibians (chytridiomycosis and ranavirosis) responsible of population declines and extinctions all around the world, both in the natural environment and in the pet trade.