Multidisciplinary tuition: A wide variety of specialist lecturers from both the university and private sectors.
Double Master´s title from the Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour (France) and the Universidad de Oviedo for students who study one academic year in each of the two institutions. Fellowships will be available.
Double Master's title will be awarded to students from Tecnológico de Monterrey (Mexico) and the Universidad de Oviedo who study two semesters (first and fourth in the origin University and second and third in the partner University) in each of the two participating institutions.
Bilingual teaching in Spanish (30%) and in English (70%).
- Lecturers from foreign universities and research centres (6 countries and two continents).
- Agreements with various foreign universities with regard to placements.
Research and professional formation
- Sound knowledge in the scientific/technical principles of Biotechnology.
- Practical orientated training in risk evaluation, environmental conservation and health.
- Practicals and Master´s projects in public and private facilities.
Promotion of entrepreneurship and self-employment
Formative module in intellectual property, legal aspects, and creation and management of bio-companies (In collaboration with the Centro Europeo de Empresas e Innovación –CEEI– of the Principado de Asturias).
What do you think?
Send us feedback!