Conference fee is almost “all inclusive”: you just have to add the cost of the travel to Gijon and one dinner!
The conference fee for regular conference attendance is 570 €. Included in the regular fee are:
- accommodation in the hotel Begona Park for 3 nights, in a single room with breakfast included,
- attendance to the conference + proceedings for authors,
- coffee breaks + lunch tickets for September 21 and 22,
- the social program, the welcome reception on September 20 evening (dinner) and the social dinner.
There are reductions for:
- those who want to share a double room: 520 euros per person;
- accompanying persons (staying in a double room with a participant who pays the double- room regular fee): 250 euros;
- students: the reduced fee with accommodation in a single/double room is 480/420 euros, respectively.
A non-refundable pre-registration fee is due after the confirmation of acceptance for the first review step. Regular pre-registration fee is 135 euros, student pre-registration fee is 60 euros. A student’s status should be confirmed by a letter from one’s advisor.