APPROX. TUITION COST:
EU: 1550 €/year
Non-EU: 3200 €/year.
Ahead of the ordinary time for incription you can fill an EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FORM that will be used to send information and announcements concerning the ordinary enrolment procedure.
Special recommended pre-registration and reservation period for non-resident foreign students, outside the European higher Education Area
Pre-registration: 1st March to 30th April 2022.
- Foreign students outside the European higher Education Area will have 5 reserved positions.
- Aplicants will provide the required documents following the instructions given in the U. Oviedo Web site.
- All pre-registration and matriculation procedures will be made online starting at 00:01 hh of the first day up to 23:59 hh of the last day of the indicated period.
- Click HERE to start online pre-registration.
Pre-enrolment period in university Master's degree for all students
Pre-registration: 1st March to 9th June 2022.
Publication of 1st list of admitted applicants: Provisional list ( 28th June 2022). Claims to the provisional list: 29 June to 1st July 2022. Final list of admited applicants ( 7th July 2022)
Position reservation for 1st list of admited applicants: 8 to 14th July 2022 (Your application will not be considered further unless you have paid this reservation fee; this amount will be discounted from the final payment).
- Publication of the 2nd definitive list of admissions: July 20th
- Reservation of places 2 list of admissions: 21st to 27th July
Matriculation: The matriculation will be carried out from 4th to 31st August 2022, and can be done via the web or in person at the International Postgrade Centre (CIP) offices.
DISTRIBUTION OF CREDITS
Total credits: 120
Number of credits in external practical’s: up to 18
Number of optional credits: 36
Number of compulsory credits: 60
Number of credits for Master´s project: 24
Number of credits additional formation: 0 a 12
What do you think?
Send us feedback!