EstudiantePostgradoUniversité de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour

In order to obtain a double Master´s tittle in BIOTECNOLOGÍA AMBIENTAL from Universidad de Oviedo (Uniovi-Spain)) and Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour (PAU-France), students must complete the first academic year in their home university in one of the two following master programmes: M2 Molecular Biology and Environmental Microbiology or Master in Biotechnology of Environment and Health, and complete the second academic year at the partner university.

What do you think?

Send us feedback!