EI Employment and Inclusion Erasmus Project
“Sharing effective educational practices and systematising a training competences programme for employment and inclusion for adults in situation of vulnerability”.
- Sharing experiences.
- Establishing European cooperation ties.
- Knowledge each country’s the social, educational and labor environment.
- Knowledge of effective experiences about adult learning.
- Knowledge of effective skills and employment experiences.
- Knowledge of reality against social exclusion.
- Making Europa
One of the Erasmus program goal is the construction of the united European community, and it is very important to know the cultural characteristics of each area.
For this we must live a process of immersion into the real life of each region.